ONLINE SERVICES AVAILABLE WITH SYSTMONLINE
- Book and cancel appointments
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View Summary Care Record
- Detailed Coded Record Access
In order to help improve patient access to appointments and repeat prescription ordering you can now book appointments online with any of our doctors.
You will also be able to check and cancel appointments already booked.
You can also request repeat prescriptions twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
As per NHS England’s recommendation this practice is not offering access to your full clinical record. If you do wish to have access to your detailed coded record, we ask that you consider these things (click for patient information leaflet).
- Your detailed coded record may include; demographics; immunisations; procedure codes; allergies/ adverse reactions; results; medication; problems/ diagnoses; codes showing referrals made or letters received (with no attachments); and other codes such as ethnicity.
- It does not contain information from third parties (for example hospital letters). It will not contain free text notes that your GP has made during consultations and it is not your full clinical record. Please do not worry if there are things missing.
To Sign Up for SystmOnline Service
If you would like to use this service please come into the surgery so that we can issue you with a password and instructions to get started.
When you attend to register for our on-line services please bring a photographic form of identification (ideally a photograph driving licence or passport). If you do not have photographic identification please bring a utility bill with your name and current address. This will be required by the staff prior to enabling your on-line account.
We hope you will find this a useful option for contacting us for the future.
Order Repeat Medication
View Summary Care Record
View Detailed Coded Record
CLICK HERE TO LOG ON TO SYSTMONLINE
You can now also download the SystmOnline app for free. It can be found by searching 'SystmOnline' within the app store on any iOS enabled device.
Please ensure you wait for the screen to bring up that 'appointment is confirmed' before closing the software.
You can also download the Iphone App via the Apple App Store to access online facilities »
Online access for Children
As per current NHS and Data Protection guidelines children aged 13 and over are entitled to their own personal online account. Parents or guardians requesting access to their children's account must have signed agreement from the child if aged 13 or over. This will be asked for by reception.